Bulgarian President to Begin 2-Day Official Visit to Romania
The two-day official visit to Romania of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev begins today, reported BNR.
In Bucharest the head f state is going to meet for talks with Romanian counterpart Klaus Iohannis.
The meeting will be followed by plenary talks between the official delegations of the two countries. The sides are expected to discuss the prospects for furtherance in bilateral relations between Bulgaria and Romania, economic and cultural exchange, relations in defense, security and energy, issues of the EU agenda and regional cooperation in the Balkans.
- » President of the House of Representatives of Greece: 'Greece will be Side by Side with Bulgaria During the Presidency of the Council of the EU'
- » Bulgarian PM: 'EU Agreement with Turkey Must be Preserved'
- » Bulgaria and the UK will Continue Their Cooperation to Ensure Security in Europe,
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov and European Council President Donald Tusk: 'Western Balkans Are Important for the EU'
- » Sweden's Top Diplomat Complained of Sexual Harassment
- » Bulgarian President: 'We Should Not Allow a Double Standard in the Accession of the Member States to the Schengen Area'