Bulgarian President to Begin 2-Day Official Visit to Romania
The two-day official visit to Romania of Bulgarian President Rumen Radev begins today, reported BNR.
In Bucharest the head f state is going to meet for talks with Romanian counterpart Klaus Iohannis.
The meeting will be followed by plenary talks between the official delegations of the two countries. The sides are expected to discuss the prospects for furtherance in bilateral relations between Bulgaria and Romania, economic and cultural exchange, relations in defense, security and energy, issues of the EU agenda and regional cooperation in the Balkans.
- » Head of State: Israel Would be Interested in Investing in High Technology
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated Vladimir Putin on His Re-election
- » Finance Ministers of the G20 Countries Met in Buenos Aires
- » President Radev will go on an Official Visit to Israel
- » Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov will Represent the EU Council of G20 in Argentina
- » The North Korean Foreign Minister Arrived in Sweden