PM Boyko Borisov Refuses to Мeet with Russian Deputy
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has refused to meet with Russian chess player and deputy Anatoly Karpov for his statement that the Cyrillic alphabet comes from Byzantium, the government’s press office confirmed, according to FOCUS News Agency.
The meeting was scheduled for 11:30 local time but was cancelled by Borisov after Karpov said in a TV interview that the Cyrillic alphabet had come from Byzantium.
Karpov was invited to Bulgaria by the leader of Ataka party, Volen Siderov.
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors