PM Boyko Borisov Refuses to Мeet with Russian Deputy
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has refused to meet with Russian chess player and deputy Anatoly Karpov for his statement that the Cyrillic alphabet comes from Byzantium, the government’s press office confirmed, according to FOCUS News Agency.
The meeting was scheduled for 11:30 local time but was cancelled by Borisov after Karpov said in a TV interview that the Cyrillic alphabet had come from Byzantium.
Karpov was invited to Bulgaria by the leader of Ataka party, Volen Siderov.
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » American Chemical Company is Exploring the Opportunities for Investment in Bulgaria
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo