PM Boyko Borisov Refuses to Мeet with Russian Deputy
Prime Minister Boyko Borisov has refused to meet with Russian chess player and deputy Anatoly Karpov for his statement that the Cyrillic alphabet comes from Byzantium, the government’s press office confirmed, according to FOCUS News Agency.
The meeting was scheduled for 11:30 local time but was cancelled by Borisov after Karpov said in a TV interview that the Cyrillic alphabet had come from Byzantium.
Karpov was invited to Bulgaria by the leader of Ataka party, Volen Siderov.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire