Trade Union in Interior Ministry to Consider Protests Against Low Wages
The Trade Union Federation of Employees at the Interior Ministry disagrees with the minister and will discuss and decide on protests in Sofia and the country at a meeting on June 24 and 25, the federation said.
The employees disagree with low wages. They will start talks with other trade unions both inside and outside the Interior Ministry for their support to the protests.
- » School Directors in Bulgaria are Seeking for 3000 Teachers
- » Bulgarian Border Police Hands Foreign Drivers Brochures on Road Traffic Rules
- » Bulgarian PM: 'We Reported Tsankov Kamak to the Prosecutor's Office Because That Installation for BGN1b is Not Working'
- » CEM Held the Hearing of Six Candidates for Director of the Bulgarian National Television
- » 500 People Working in the Summer Resort Sunny Beach are Protesting
- » With BGN 500 000, the Oldest Building of the Troyan Monastery will be Renovated