Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'
''The attack near the mosque in Finsbury Park in London is defined as a potential terrorist attack'', the Bulgarian ambassador to the UK and Northern Ireland, Konstantin Dimitrov, said, according to FOCUS News Agency.
So far, there is no information about injured Bulgarians.
''The investigation is at its early stage, we observe the situation'', Dimitrov added. The investigation began immediately after the attack and the area was cut off by the police.
- » EU Leaders Agree to Move to Second-Stage Brexit Talks
- » Greek Gov’t Aims to Speed Up Migrant Returns to Turkey
- » The European Council Extended the Sanctions Against Russia for Another 6 Months
- » Denmark Considers Using Cryptocurrencies for Humanitarian Aid
- » Norway Becomes the 1st Country in the World to Completely Switch Off its FM Radios
- » The Last European Council For 2017 to Begin in Brussels Today