Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'
''The attack near the mosque in Finsbury Park in London is defined as a potential terrorist attack'', the Bulgarian ambassador to the UK and Northern Ireland, Konstantin Dimitrov, said, according to FOCUS News Agency.
So far, there is no information about injured Bulgarians.
''The investigation is at its early stage, we observe the situation'', Dimitrov added. The investigation began immediately after the attack and the area was cut off by the police.
- » Britain Vows that There Will be 'No Return' to Hard Irish Borders of the Past After Brexit
- » Theresa May to Visit Japan on August 30 for Trade, Security Mission
- » Britain may ask for a Temporary Customs Union with the EU
- » Hungary Sends Response To EC Regarding Infringement Procedures
- » Anti-Immigrant Ship Trying to Block Refugees From Crossing Mediterranean Has Funding Cancelled
- » Sweden Urges Donald Trump and Kim Jong Un to 'Come to Their Senses'