The Bulgarian Justice Minister is on a Working Visit to Brussels on 19 and 20 June
The Bulgarian Justice Minister Tsetska Tsacheva will make a working visit to the Belgian capital Brussels on June 19 and 20, the press center of the ministry said.
The visit includes meetings with Christine Roger, the Director General of DG Justice and Home Affairs, General Secretariat of the EU Council, Pavel Svoboda, Chair of the European Parliament's Legal Affairs Committee (JURI), and Paraskevi Mihu , Deputy Secretary General of the European Commission.
It is expected that the during the meetings there will be discussions on the priorities for the Ministry of Justice during the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU, as well as current issues on the European agenda.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country