Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins, according to multiple reports.
“Bey and Jay are thrilled and have started sharing the news with their family and closest friends,” a source told People, who reported the arrival on Saturday.
Beyoncé, 35, and Jay Z, 47, are already parents to 5-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.
Beyoncé revealed she was expecting twins via social media in February.
“We would like to share our love and happiness,” the songstress captioned a photo of herself in lingerie holding her growing belly, “We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters.”
In the photo, which broke a record for the most liked picture on Instagram, Bey is surrounded by flowers and wearing a sheer veil over her head.
In May, the singer celebrated with a star-studded baby shower. Guests included La La Anthony, fellow mom-to-be Serena Williams and former Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Reps for Beyoncé and Jay Z did not immediately return requests for comment./ pagesix.com
- » Dog Enters the Stage During Performance of the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra (Video)
- » Prince Harry and Meghan Markle to marry on 19 May 2018
- » Salma Hayek Accuses Harvey Weinstein of Sexual Harassment
- » Bill Gates Shares His 5 Favorite Books For 2017
- » How Much Money Earns Every Year Maraia Kerry from Her Song All I Want For Christmans Is You
- » 10 Celebs Who Were Banned in China