Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins
Beyoncé and Jay Z have welcomed their twins, according to multiple reports.
“Bey and Jay are thrilled and have started sharing the news with their family and closest friends,” a source told People, who reported the arrival on Saturday.
Beyoncé, 35, and Jay Z, 47, are already parents to 5-year-old daughter Blue Ivy.
Beyoncé revealed she was expecting twins via social media in February.
“We would like to share our love and happiness,” the songstress captioned a photo of herself in lingerie holding her growing belly, “We have been blessed two times over. We are incredibly grateful that our family will be growing by two, and we thank you for your well wishes. – The Carters.”
In the photo, which broke a record for the most liked picture on Instagram, Bey is surrounded by flowers and wearing a sheer veil over her head.
In May, the singer celebrated with a star-studded baby shower. Guests included La La Anthony, fellow mom-to-be Serena Williams and former Destiny’s Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams.
Reps for Beyoncé and Jay Z did not immediately return requests for comment./ pagesix.com
- » Donatella Versace Signals End to Use of Real Fur at Fashion Label
- » Nina Dobrev To Topline CBS Comedy Pilot ‘Fam’ In ‘Vampire Diaries’ Star’s TV Return
- » President Radev Demonstrated Good Physical Shape
- » Amazon Boss Jeff Bezos Becomes First Centi-Billionaire
- » Shaggy Arrives with Sting in Plovdiv in June
- » Facebook Ends Six-Country Test that Split News Feed in Two