Minister Radev: Only 5 km left for the completion of the protection facility at the border between Bulgaria and Turkey
Minister Valentin Radev: Only 5 km left for the completion of the protection facility at the border protection facility between Bulgaria and Turkey. This was said by the Interior Minister Valentin Radev, FOCUS News Agency reported
"Now it seems to me that there must be a second phase - to build on. This facility is the physical, mechanical barrier. It would be better if we succeed with these funds, because we have given 100 million euros only to us for the fence and everything related to it, and now to build and add to where there is a need, Radev pointed out.
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022
- » Trump Pushes for New 'Space Force'
- » NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
- » Erdogan will not Give up on Buying C-400 Systems from Russia