Bulgaria’s Former King and PM Simeon II Celebrates his 80th Birthday
Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha, Bulgaria’s former Prime Minister and ex king celebrates his 80th birthday on 16th of June. Thanksgiving service was held in St. Alexander Nevski Cathedral in Sofia. Later in Vrana Palace, Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha will welcome guests from all corners of Europe, members of Royal families, Bulgarian statesmen and politicians, reported BNT.
The church service was attended by nearly all members of his family, including his wife Margarita, his sister Maria-Luisa, and members of the royal families of Spain, Romania, Serbia, Albania, were present.
The thankgiving service was led by His Holiness Patriarch Neophyte in a ministry of Metropolitans of the Holy Synod. After the prayer Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha was greeted by of citizens.
Members of the former parliamentary group of the Bulgarian National Movement Simeon II, to which Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha was a leader, and ministers from his government which was in office from 2001 – 2005, will also join the celebrations.
All his children and grandchildren came to Bulgaria to celebrate with him the happy occasion.
- » Bulgaria and Romania Want 3rd Bridge Between the Countries
- » Bulgarian Ministry of Economy: 'Kremikovtsi is the Worst Privatization Deal Ever'
- » 15-20% Growth in the Village Tourism, Association of Bulgarian Villages
- » 26.5% Increase in Number of Trips Taken by Bulgarians YoY
- » US Coal Departed for Ukraine
- » Peevski: I Have not and Will not Have Anything to do with the Military Industry