Toll Rises to at Least 30 Dead in London Tower Block Fire
The toll from the London tower block fire has risen to at least 30 people dead and the flames have now been extinguished, police said on Friday, AFP reported.
"We know that at least 30 people have died as a result of this fire," police commander Stuart Cundy told reporters, adding that the fire was not considered to have been started "deliberately".
- » Violent Protest in Madrid over Migrant Death
- » Donald Trump Jr. and Vanessa Trump are Separating
- » Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia: If Iran Develops a Nuclear Bomb Riyadh will Follow
- » U.S. Accuses Iran of Trying to Influence Iraq's Election
- » Kremlin Promises Retaliation Against UK Over Diplomat Expulsions After Ex-Spy's Poisoning
- » Russian Plane Loses Almost Nine Tonnes of Gold Amid Incident in Yakutsk