Deputy PM Tomislav Donchev: 'Government Pleased with European Fund Absorption'
Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev stated in parliament that Bulgaria was doing an excellent job during the current EU programming period, reported BNR.
The Bulgarian PM pointed out that at this time, the amounts negotiated under different EU operational programmes are double the sum during the previous programming period, and payments are up by one third.
Top marks go three operational programmes - Human Resources Development, Competitiveness and Transport.
- » The Price of Water is Rising in 14 Regions of the Country
- » Police Trade Unions Will Protest Before Christmas
- » Water and Energy Regulatory Commission Decides on the Final Increasing Price of water in 14 Districts Since January 1
- » Unified Security System Will be Presented Today in Sofia
- » International Report: A Large Part of Islamic State's Weapons are Bulgarian
- » MPs will Discuss the State Debt of the Country