Sofia Negotiates with Baku on Additional Quantities of Gas
''Bulgaria has opened negotiations with Azerbaijan on the supply of additional quantities of natural gas to be used by the future gas distribution hub near Varna'', said Deputy Energy Minister Zhecho Stankov, reported BNR.
The two countries currently have an agreement on the delivery of 1 billion cubic metres of gas as of 2020.
The negotiations on extra quantities of gas will be conducted by the state companies Bulgartransgaz and SOCAR.
- » The Protection Against Hail of Farmland Increases from 25% to 90%
- » Nearly 25% Increase in the Construction Production, NSI
- » Bulgartransgaz to Acquire Assets of South Stream Bulgaria
- » U.S. to Overtake Russia as World's Biggest Oil Producer by 2019 Latest: IEA
- » Japanese Company Plans to Build the Tallest Wooden Skyscraper in the World
- » Bulgaria and Spain are Leaders in the Decline in Construction in the EU