EP to Hold Hearing of Bulgarian Commission Designate on June 20
A hearing of Bulgaria's EU Commissioner-designate Maria Gabriel will be held by the European Parliament on June 20 in Brussels, reported BNR.
Maria Gabriel will answer MEPs questions at a joint meeting of the Parliamentary Committees on Industry and Culture.
Representatives of the Internal Market, Home Affairs and Legal Affairs Committees will also be presented, because they also have a role in the specific portgfolio for the Bulgarian - ''Digital Economy and Digital Society''.
- » The European Strategy Forum on Research Infrastructures (ESFRI) Executive Board Meeting
- » Fighting "Energy Poverty'' Will be Discussed Today at a Conference, Part of the Program of the Bulgarian EU Presidency
- » International Architecture Forum at the National Palace of Culture Dedicated to the Western Balkans
- » Eurostat: Bulgaria is a Leader in Mortality in the EU
- » Bulgarian Minister for the Presidency Lilyana Pavlova signs key EU legislation to ensure its timely entry into force
- » Bulgaria has Accepted 60 Migrants from EU Quotas