EP to Hold Hearing of Bulgarian Commission Designate on June 20
A hearing of Bulgaria's EU Commissioner-designate Maria Gabriel will be held by the European Parliament on June 20 in Brussels, reported BNR.
Maria Gabriel will answer MEPs questions at a joint meeting of the Parliamentary Committees on Industry and Culture.
Representatives of the Internal Market, Home Affairs and Legal Affairs Committees will also be presented, because they also have a role in the specific portgfolio for the Bulgarian - ''Digital Economy and Digital Society''.
- » Prime Minister Borisov: Bulgaria will Provide EUR 500 000 to the Trust Fund for Africa
- » Donald Tusk Proposes Sofia to Host a Western Balkans Summit
- » 55% of Bulgarians are Optimistic About the EU Presidency
- » Estonia Supports Bulgaria's Entry into Schengen
- » Europe can Sue Bulgaria for Lack of Access to 112 Emergency Number for Deaf People
- » Bulgaria will be the Center of Dialogue for the Digital Single Market