EP to Hold Hearing of Bulgarian Commission Designate on June 20
A hearing of Bulgaria's EU Commissioner-designate Maria Gabriel will be held by the European Parliament on June 20 in Brussels, reported BNR.
Maria Gabriel will answer MEPs questions at a joint meeting of the Parliamentary Committees on Industry and Culture.
Representatives of the Internal Market, Home Affairs and Legal Affairs Committees will also be presented, because they also have a role in the specific portgfolio for the Bulgarian - ''Digital Economy and Digital Society''.
- » The EU Grants BGN 111 Million to Replace Solid Fuel Stoves and Heaters in 21 Bulgarian Cities
- » Producers of the Famous Bulgarian Rose Protest Because of the Low Purchase Price
- » First Comments from Euroleaders at the EU-Western Balkans Summit
- » Virtual Reality – The future of European industry at WATIFY: Inspire to Transform
- » The best WATIFY Technological Transformation for 2018 is…
- » Minister of EC Presidency Pavlova: We will Investigate the Spending of EU Funds