Swedish Investors are Planning to Expand Their Business in Bulgaria
The Ambassador of Sweden to Sofia Louise Bergholm told Bulgaria’s Minister of Economy Emil Karanikolov that 74% of the Swedish investors in Bulgaria are planning to expend their business in that country, reported BNR.
A survey among those investors shows that most of them assess very positively the local business climate.
The Swedish business employs nearly 8.500 people in Bulgaria.
In 2016 bilateral trade increased with 10.2% as compared to the previous year. Bulgaria’s export to Sweden increased with 19.5% and imports from Sweden rose slightly with 1.5%.
- » Parliament asked to strip of immunity 3 MPs from Volya party
- » UK offer to EU citizens 'very fair', 'very serious': May
- » Bulgaria busts counterfeit euro distribution gang
- » Bulgaria continues cooperation with EBRD
- » Three customs employees charged over bribes
- » Hristo Smolenov, antiterrorism expert: Europe behaves like victim, attracting aggressors