Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
''The secondary education should be connected with the economic needs'', Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov told the Bulgarian National Television’s morning show.
He proposed measures against the demographic crisis, such as state scholarships for young people and connecting the regions’ economic needs with the secondary education. For example, in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas one should put a priority on education of cadres in the tourism and agriculture.
''The state should encourage young people to stay in the country'', he added.
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021
- » Students From the EU 'to get £13,000 Brexit Loans From the UK