Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
''The secondary education should be connected with the economic needs'', Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov told the Bulgarian National Television’s morning show.
He proposed measures against the demographic crisis, such as state scholarships for young people and connecting the regions’ economic needs with the secondary education. For example, in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas one should put a priority on education of cadres in the tourism and agriculture.
''The state should encourage young people to stay in the country'', he added.
- » Sofia University will Аccept Students in the Specialty "Medicine"
- » Sofia University St. Kliment Ohridski is Ranked 855th in the World by URAP
- » A Bomb in a Backpack was Disarmed during a Teaching in Burgas School
- » Bulgarian Students from 1st to 7th Grade will have Access to Electronically Readable Textbooks
- » 40% of Bulgaria's Teachers Will Reach Retirement in 8 years
- » In Eight Years, Almost Half of the Teachers will be Retired