Deputy Prime Minister: 'The State Should Encourage Young People to Stay in the Country'
''The secondary education should be connected with the economic needs'', Deputy Prime Minister Valeri Simeonov told the Bulgarian National Television’s morning show.
He proposed measures against the demographic crisis, such as state scholarships for young people and connecting the regions’ economic needs with the secondary education. For example, in Dobrich, Varna and Burgas one should put a priority on education of cadres in the tourism and agriculture.
''The state should encourage young people to stay in the country'', he added.
- » In 60 Schools in the Country the Classes are Stopped
- » Sofia University Starts Protests after January 22nd
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » This Bulgarian Business School Offers Bitcoin Scholarships
- » Number of Students in Bulgaria Decreased by 17% Due to the Low Birth rates and Migration
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times