The Gray Economy Sector in Bulgaria is Shrinking, AIC Survey
The gray economy sector in Bulgaria is shrinking.
This was reported by the Association of Industrial Capital on 12th of June, quoted by BNT. The main reasons for improving the environment are better tax collection, higher exports and lack of political tension. Still, almost a third of the business continues to work in the gray sector.
The share of the gray economy sector in the country for 2016 is 28%, compared to 2010 when it was 36%. In Europe, it is 15% on average.
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela
- » Average Insured Income For the Country in August 2017 is BGN 804.44