Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
A Bulgarian student who was declared missing in Ukraine on 1 June been found dead, Ukrainian media report.
Elya Dishli was a 4th year student of dental medicine in the Ukrainian city of Ivano - Frankivsk. She is a daughter of former Bulgarian MP from the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Zia Dishli, reported BNR.
Her body, discovered on Monday close to the city where she wa studying, showed signs that she did not die of natural causes.
For the moment there is no information that the perpetrator has been apprehended.
- » Daughter of Tsvetan Vassilev Charged with Money Laundering
- » 1658 Liters of Illegal Alcohol was Detained on the Black Sea Coast
- » Macedonian Customs Officers Detained Bulgarian Car with 22kg Marijuana
- » A British Court Sentenced Bulgarian Heroin Trafficker to 14 Years in Prison
- » A US Student will go to Jail Because of Faked Voter Lists
- » Units to Counteract Phone Scams Were Set Up in Several Cities in Bulgaria