Bulgarian Student Found Dead in Ukraine
A Bulgarian student who was declared missing in Ukraine on 1 June been found dead, Ukrainian media report.
Elya Dishli was a 4th year student of dental medicine in the Ukrainian city of Ivano - Frankivsk. She is a daughter of former Bulgarian MP from the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS) Zia Dishli, reported BNR.
Her body, discovered on Monday close to the city where she wa studying, showed signs that she did not die of natural causes.
For the moment there is no information that the perpetrator has been apprehended.
- » Armed Attacker Bursts into Moscow Radio Station Studio
- » Bulgaria’s Asset Forfeiture Commission Seized a Ship
- » 17-year-old Attacked Random People with an Axe in Switzerland
- » The Police Rescued Hostages at a Bowling Club in England
- » Arrested Suspect for the Attacks in Munich Earlier Today
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle