Health Authorities Step Up Food and Water Safety Inspections at Seaside Resorts
Health inspectors will carry out planned and random checks on the quality of food and water in the resorts at the Bulgarian seaside.
''The purpose is to ensure the safety of food and the safety of drinking water and bathing water in swimming pools and the sea'', the Health Minister prof. Nikolai Petrov said in Varna, according to BNT.
He added that such inspections will also be carried out on the staff that works in kitchens where food is prepared.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers