Bulgarian Man Grievously Injured After He Was Hit by Car in Birkirkara
A Bulgarian man was seriously injured this morning when he was hit by a car in Birkirkara, the Maltese newspaper The Independent writes.
The accident took place at around 11:15am in Mannarino Street, the police said.
The man, 27, who lives in St Paul’s Bay, was hit by a Suzuki Swift that was being driven by a 53-year-old woman from Balzan.
He was taken to Mater Dei Hospital by ambulance.
District police are investigating the case.
- » Spain Accused Shakira of Tax Evasion
- » Bulgaria Joins 'International Operation' Against the Digital Currency Investment Scheme OneCoin
- » Jewelry Studio in Burgas was Blown up
- » Terrorists Attacked a Hotel in Kabul
- » Teenager Rushed into a Russian School with an Axe and Lit it on Fire (Video)
- » Thousands of Britons have Bought Fake Diplomas