Bulgaria Climbs in World Economic Forum’s 2016-2017 Global Competitiveness Report
In its latest Global Competitiveness Report for 2016-2017 which World Economic Forum releases every other year, Bulgaria has climbed four notches up to 50th position, quoted by BNR.
This result places the country behind other East European countries like : Estonia (30), Poland (36), Russia (43) and Latvia (49), but ahead of Turkey (55), Romania (62), Slovakia (65), Hungary (69) and Croatia (74). Neighbouring Serbia is 90th.
- » Luxembourg fines private bank Rothschild 9 million euros
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament decided to increase the minimum retirement pension
- » European Commission Approves Bulgaria's Measures in Support to BDZ
- » Price Levels For Consumer Goods and Services Differed Widely in the EU For 2016
- » Ministry of Economy Prepares Measures to Ease Administrative Burden on Business
- » Interior Ministry Management and Unions Agree on Salary Increase