Bulgaria Climbs in World Economic Forum’s 2016-2017 Global Competitiveness Report
In its latest Global Competitiveness Report for 2016-2017 which World Economic Forum releases every other year, Bulgaria has climbed four notches up to 50th position, quoted by BNR.
This result places the country behind other East European countries like : Estonia (30), Poland (36), Russia (43) and Latvia (49), but ahead of Turkey (55), Romania (62), Slovakia (65), Hungary (69) and Croatia (74). Neighbouring Serbia is 90th.
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin