Trump to Visit Poland
US president Donald Trump will "almost certainly" visit Poland on July 6 and participate in TriSea Countries Forum held in Wroclaw on July 6-7, according to Gazeta Wyborcza sources' reports on the information shared with ambassadors of Central European countries at a meeting in Polish president's chancellery, The Warsaw Voice reported.
The ambassadors were treated in "a patronizing way" as they received detailed instructions on how Poland expects their countries to act at the forum, the daily said citing cites insiders.
Combining an official visit with the participation in the regional forum would be attractive for Americans, who could meet with leaders of the Baltics, Austria, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and Croatia all at once, Gazeta Wyborcza's sources said.
- » Romanian PM ousted in no-confidence vote
- » Justice minister Francois Bayrou is quitting French government
- » French Police Found Champs Elysees Attacker's Weapons
- » Premier Filip on a Working Visit to Brussels
- » Merkel Ready to Consider Macron Eurozone Reform Ideas
- » Bulgarian Ambassador to London: 'Attack at Finsbury Park Mosque is Defined as Potential Terrorist Attack'