Trump to Visit Poland
US president Donald Trump will "almost certainly" visit Poland on July 6 and participate in TriSea Countries Forum held in Wroclaw on July 6-7, according to Gazeta Wyborcza sources' reports on the information shared with ambassadors of Central European countries at a meeting in Polish president's chancellery, The Warsaw Voice reported.
The ambassadors were treated in "a patronizing way" as they received detailed instructions on how Poland expects their countries to act at the forum, the daily said citing cites insiders.
Combining an official visit with the participation in the regional forum would be attractive for Americans, who could meet with leaders of the Baltics, Austria, Bulgaria, Romania, Slovenia and Croatia all at once, Gazeta Wyborcza's sources said.
- » British Police Arrest Man Trying to Force Entry into U.S. Military Base
- » Suspect in Stockholm Truck Attack to Stand Trial in February
- » Albanian Lawmakers Throw Smoke Bombs in Parliament (Video)
- » Ikea's Taxes to be Investigated by European Commission
- » 10 People were Sentenced to Death in China in Front of an Audience
- » Billionaire Returns to Presidency in Chile after "a Short Break"