Parliament Wants E-Healthcare System in 2 Years
The Parliament wants an e-healthcare system with all its components to be installed and implemented in a 2-year term, the MPs decided after a debate on a strategy for hospital development in Bulgaria, FOCUS News Agency reported.
The decision was supported by 129 MPs, while 7 voted against it and 56 abstained.
In addition, the Health Minister will present two times a year, in June and December, a report on the financial situation of state municipal hospitals before the parliamentary committee of healthcare.
The management model in private hospitals is effective and should be an example for state hospitals, Health Minister Nikolay Petrov said.
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking
- » National Blood Donation Campaign Will Take Place on the Bulgarian Palm Sunday