Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
For a week, artists from Bulgaria and abroad will transform the facades of 30 buildings in Ahtopol, the most southern Bulgarian town on the Black Sea coast, into works of art. A festival will be launched in the seaside town on 12th of June which aims at transforming the seaside town into an outdoor gallery, reported BNT.
The idea is to bring colour to the town and make it more enjoyable for visitors and tourists.
According to artists, with 30 vibrant facades, the town can become a year-round art destination.
The project includes 40 artists. The final three days will feature a festival of music and 3D mappings.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia