Arrests in Sofia Over Sale of Driver's Licenses
The Spokesperson of Bulgaria's Chief Prosecutor Rumyana Arnaudova announced that 12 people from the Executive Agency Automobile Administration as well as 2 owners of driving schools were arrested for selling driver's licenses.
Pretrial proceedings against a criminal group at the Executive Agency Automobile Administration were initiated.
Cash in different currencies amounting to nearly EUR 60,000 was confiscated from the detainees. The amount ot money made from the group's criminal activity is probably higher.
- » Thief has Returned a Cello Worth 1.3 Million Euros
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres