Bulgarian Prosecution Orders Check Over Construction of Fence Along Turkish Border
The Supreme Prosecutor's Office of Cassation has announced that it had ordered the State Agency for National Security (SANS) to carry out an inspection in connection to the construction of the temporary fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish border, reported BNR.
In March 2017, the Prosecutor General received a signal containing allegations of possible offenses and crimes.
The signal says that this activity was unlawfully carried out by companies close to Patriotic Front PP and that the prices of the contracts were raised numerous times.
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Poland: The Cost of the Patriot Missile Defense System is Unacceptable to us
- » The National Security Strategy: Cyber Defence and Modernization of the Army
- » US and South Korean Planes Bombed a Polygon near the DPRK
- » Finland Suspects Russian Aircraft Violated Airspace