Bulgarian PM Boyko Borisov Met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Berlin
Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with German Chancellor Angela Merkel on 7th of June in Berlin, reported BNT.
Complicated global situation amidst latest terrorist attacks and the migrant crisis, as well as Bulgaria’s strong desire to join Schengen as soon as possible and the Eurozone waiting room, were key highlights in the 2-hour long meeting.
German Chancellor Angela Merkel and Bulgarian Prime Minister Boyko Borisov will attend a joint press conference following their meeting.
- » Bulgaria and Russia to Cooperate in the Field of Culture
- » Putin's Visit in Bulgaria will be Postponed for after March 2018
- » Theresa May goes on an Unexpected Visit to Brussels
- » Boris Johnson tells Zaharieva: 'I am Sure Bulgarian EU Presidency will be Very Successful'
- » Bulgaria’s Head of State Held Talks with the President of Azerbaijan
- » From January 1, 2018, there is going to be a Direct Flight Connection between Sofia and Baku