Minister of Tourism: 'Chinese Market is Huge Opportunity'
''The Chinese market is a great opportunity, but we do not use this potential sufficiently'', Tourism Minister Nikolina Angelkova said at a forum in Sofia, quoted by FOCUS News Agency.
During the forum, dedicated to tourism, the minister also said that the main activity for her administration at the moment is updating the strategy for sustainable development. The government will also go ahead with a bill which will be again presented for public discussion. It could be voted in September-October.
She underlined that the ministry will be strictly watching if everybody complies with the law. There will be mobile groups which are already on the Black Sea coast, there will be reactions to incidents and planned inspections, Angelkova explained. The ministry will also start a campaign to promote a public phone line for alerts and complaints
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » BDZ Offers Pre-Sale of Tickets For the Holidays
- » More Than 400 Flights Were Canceled at the Airport in Toronto, Canada Due to Heavy Snowfall
- » Passenger Numbers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Rise in Jan-Nov
- » Some Ryanair Pilots in Ireland to Strike, German Union Steps Up Pressure