Foreign Affairs Ministry: No Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Tehran attacks
There is no data about any injured Bulgarian citizens in the attacks on Iran's parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's shrine in Tehran this morning, Bulgaria’s Foreign Affairs Ministry said.
There is no immediate threat to the Bulgarian embassy and its personnel, all necessary measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the staff.
The Bulgarian embassy in Tehran is following the situation and is in contact with local authorities.
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises
- » Poland: The Cost of the Patriot Missile Defense System is Unacceptable to us
- » The National Security Strategy: Cyber Defence and Modernization of the Army
- » US and South Korean Planes Bombed a Polygon near the DPRK