Foreign Affairs Ministry: No Injured Bulgarian Citizens in Tehran attacks
There is no data about any injured Bulgarian citizens in the attacks on Iran's parliament and Ayatollah Khomeini's shrine in Tehran this morning, Bulgaria’s Foreign Affairs Ministry said.
There is no immediate threat to the Bulgarian embassy and its personnel, all necessary measures have been taken to ensure the safety of the staff.
The Bulgarian embassy in Tehran is following the situation and is in contact with local authorities.
- » PM Borisov Wants Cheaper Aircraft and Tanks from the United States
- » PM: The North Atlantic Treaty Remains the Main Guarantor For the Collective Defense of European Allies
- » Bulgarian Foreign Minister: Security and Defense Are a Global Problem
- » Borisov: There is no Better Protected Border than the One Between Bulgaria and Turkey
- » The United States will Transfer Military Equipment Worth USD 1.3 billion to Europe
- » ATO: Even Without Territories, the "Islamic State" Remains a Threat