Lot 3.1 of Struma Motorway to be Built from August
Construction of lot 3.1 of the Struma motorway will start in August, Minister Nikolay Nankov told BTV’s morning show, quoted by the press office of the Regional Development Ministry.
There is already a selected builder and financing for the stretch, while the construction permit is pending. The lot is nearly 13km long between Blagoevgrad and Krupnik.
Construction of lot 3.3 of the motorway between Strumyani and Sandanski is currently under way and should be completed in 2019.
There is also active work on the construction of the Gabrovo bypass, which will be ready in 2018.
Nankov again said that the electronic toll system will not increase vignette prices for light vehicles.
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018
- » Bulgaria will Work for an European Strategy for the Oil Industry