Beaches in Varna and Nearby Resorts Already have Medical Teams
The beaches in Varna city and nearby resorts already have medical teams, a reporter of FOCUS Radio - Varna said.
For another year health centre St. Klementina provides medical services on the beaches from June 1 to September 30.
Teams are working between 8:00 and 18:00 local time. They are aware of the latest developments in intensive care and will work without a day off until the end of September, Dr. Ivan Ivanov said. The services are completely free of charge for patients on the beach.
The teams work in collaboration with rescuers from Bulgarian Red Cross, as well as with the Emergency Medical Centre.
- » Medical Establishments in Bulgaria are Out of Influenza Vaccines
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure