New Grape Varieties Released by a Bulgarian Institute in Rousse
Two new wine grape varieties were developed and released by the “Obraztsov Chiflik” Institute of Agriculture and Seeds in Bulgarian city of Rousse (on the Danube river) in the past year, according to BNT.
The new grape varieties are of excellent qualities, and the scientists hope to be well received by farmers.
The two sustainable varieties have been recognized this year by the Approbation and Seed Control Agency. Research has shown that the wine produced from them is also of excellent quality.
- » Meteor Turned the Night into a Day over Lapland (Video)
- » The Snowfall Stopped Trains in Gabrovo
- » Small Steps Forward as UN Climate Talks End in Bonn
- » NIMH: Rains to Continue, Transforming into Snow in Some Areas of Western Bulgaria
- » Three Earthquakes Hit Northern Italy
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Mostly Cloudy and Rains Will Fall in Many Areas