New Grape Varieties Released by a Bulgarian Institute in Rousse
Two new wine grape varieties were developed and released by the “Obraztsov Chiflik” Institute of Agriculture and Seeds in Bulgarian city of Rousse (on the Danube river) in the past year, according to BNT.
The new grape varieties are of excellent qualities, and the scientists hope to be well received by farmers.
The two sustainable varieties have been recognized this year by the Approbation and Seed Control Agency. Research has shown that the wine produced from them is also of excellent quality.
- » Record Low Temperatures in North China
- » It will be Mostly Sunny Today with Maximum Temperatures Between -2°C and 3°C
- » Strong Snowfall and an Erupting Volcano Caused Chaos in Japan
- » Philippine Volcano Spews Lava 700 Meters into the Sky
- » Earthquake of 8.2 on the Richter Scale Shook Alaska, There is Danger of Tsunami
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Increasing Cloudiness Sometimes