Bulgarian Customs Officers Intercept Opium Worth EUR 356,000
Bulgarian customs officers detained an Iranian citizen at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint with Turkey in an attempt to smuggle 11.6kg of opium into Bulgaria.
The opium is worth EUR 356,000. An investigation is ongoing.
- » CNN: Nigeria Bombing, 50 Killed in Early Morning Attack on Mosque
- » EU Officials Accused of Selling Illegal Alcohol in Afghanistan
- » The Infamous Convicted Killer Charles Manson Died after 40 Years in Jail
- » The US Police Arrested over 200 Members of a Criminal Group
- » Migrant-Smuggling Gang Caught in Bulgaria
- » Senator Attacked and Stabbed in Chile