Bulgarian Customs Officers Intercept Opium Worth EUR 356,000
Bulgarian customs officers detained an Iranian citizen at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint with Turkey in an attempt to smuggle 11.6kg of opium into Bulgaria.
The opium is worth EUR 356,000. An investigation is ongoing.
- » Three Suicide Bombers took 18 Lives in Nigeria
- » Five Police Cars Chased a Bulgarian Woman Driving 200 km / h. in Italy
- » Bulgarian Couple 'Executed' in Southern Suburbs Home in Cape Town
- » The Police in Argentina Seized Nearly 10 Tons of Marijuana Worth $ 20 million
- » Greece is Investigating the Death of a Bulgarian in Serres
- » Twins were Arrested in New York with a 15kg of Explosives