Minister Angelkova and Ambassador Detlef Lingemann Discuss Bulgarian-German Cooperation in Tourism
Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova had a working visit wih Ambassador of the Federal Republic of Germany in Sofia H.E. Detlef Lingemann, reported BNR.
The joint initiatives for enhancing the bilateral tourist flow and options for turning Bulgaria into an all-season destination via diversification of the tourist packages and products were among the subjects tackled.
The talks also accentuated on the potential of spa and medical tourism, offered in his country at really competitive prices and at a high standard of the services.
- » The Airports in Varna and Burgas Expect over 5 Million Passengers this Summer
- » Removal of Illegal Establishments in Sunny Beach Continues
- » Air France KLM Shares All Amid More Strike Disruption
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech