Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
Vitinia tunnel on Hemus motorway will be temporarily closed for traffic in both directions until 2nd of June because of repair works. Vehicles can use the diversion via the old road. Diversions will be different for cars and lorries.
This has been the fourth closure of Hemus motorway due to repairs in this section since the beginning of the year.
- » Power Distributors in Bulgaria Seek 8% - 20% Increase in Prices of Electricity
- » Industrial Production in Bulgaria Down 1.5% MoM in February
- » The Most Active Home Building Process in Sofia is in "Vitosha" District
- » Skopje Invests EUR 270 Million in 800 km of Roads
- » Financial Problems for 1/3 of the Construction Companies in Bulgaria
- » 10 Candidates Want to Make the Pipes For the Bulgaria - Greece Interconnector