Vitinia Tunnel on Hemus Motorway Temporarily Closed Due to Repair Works
Vitinia tunnel on Hemus motorway will be temporarily closed for traffic in both directions until 2nd of June because of repair works. Vehicles can use the diversion via the old road. Diversions will be different for cars and lorries.
This has been the fourth closure of Hemus motorway due to repairs in this section since the beginning of the year.
- » The Construction of the "Turkish Stream" Terminal Started
- » China Ordered 184 Airbus Planes
- » Bulgaria Traditionally Exports Between 7 and 8 Thousand Tons of Honey Per Year
- » Business Owners Unhappy about Rising Industrial Electricity Prices
- » More Than Half of New Norway Car Sales Now Electric or Hybrid
- » Over 3 Million Electric Cars on the Roads Worldwide