Foreign Students of Bulgaria Descent with Access to Bulgarian Universities
The Council of Ministers has approved more than 1100 openings in Bulgarian universities for students of Bulgarian descent who live abroad – in Ukraine, Moldova, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo and Kazakhstan, reported BNR.
The largest number of openings is for students of Economics (124). There are 68 openings for Informatics and Computer Technology, 81 for Medicine and 28 for Dental Medicine and Pharmacy.
Philology openings are 69 – mostly for English Language and Literature, 66 students will be admitted to study Pedagogy and 47 – Architecture, Construction and Geodesy.
- » 40% of the Places in the Higher Education Institutions in Bulgaria Remain Vacant
- » The State will Allocate BGN 7-8 Million for School Psychologists
- » Turkey Offers Scholarships to Bulgaria, Western Thrace
- » 60% of the Children in Bulgaria do not Feel Safe at School
- » The Prosecutor's Office has Commissioned a Check on the Safety of Food Offered to Students
- » Funding of Schools and Kindergartens will Increase by up to 30%