4km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Dunav Most 2 Checkpoint
A 4km queue of cargo vehicles has formed at the Dunav Most 2 border checkpoint, at exit from the country, Radio Focus – Vidin has reported.
Traffic of cargo vehicles through the checkpoint is intensive. There are no vehicles waiting to enter the country.
Traffic is normal at both checkpoints with Serbia in the Vidin region - Vrashka Chuka and Bregovo.
There are no queues on any side of the border.
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding
- » The National Assembly Ratified the Treaty on Friendship, Neighborhood and Cooperation with Macedonia
- » Plans for Expansion of the Trakia Highway