4km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at Dunav Most 2 Checkpoint
A 4km queue of cargo vehicles has formed at the Dunav Most 2 border checkpoint, at exit from the country, Radio Focus – Vidin has reported.
Traffic of cargo vehicles through the checkpoint is intensive. There are no vehicles waiting to enter the country.
Traffic is normal at both checkpoints with Serbia in the Vidin region - Vrashka Chuka and Bregovo.
There are no queues on any side of the border.
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,
- » Part of Sofia is out of Water Because of a New Channel and Repairs
- » The Movement Around the National Palace of Culture will be Difficult