Sofia Hosts World Congress in Viticulture and Winemaking
In the period May 29 – June 2 Sofia hosts a world congress in viticulture and winemaking, reported BNR.
Bulgaria has been selected among 5 other applicants, Spain and Italy among those.
The current 40th edition of the forum is expected to take decisions which will determine essential moves in wine industry globally.
Representatives of all the member-states of the International Organization of Vine and Wine (OIV) are taking part in the forum.
The guests will have their chance to get acquainted with and taste the production of Bulgarian winemakers within key winemaking regions of Bulgaria.
These lands produced wine yet during the Thracian period and today the country is the 6th largest exporter of wine globally.
- » These 50 Mobile Apps Drain Money From Your Phone (LIST)
- » Car-Free Day in Downtown Sofia on September 22
- » Sofia Municipality is Planting a New Forest
- » More than 100 People are Missing after a Boat Sinks off Libya
- » China is on Track to Launch its 1st Mars Probe Around 2020
- » Hospitals in Switzerland will Supply Medicines with Drones