Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
Computer problems are causing delays for British Airways passengers worldwide, the airline has said, reported BBC.
The carrier apologised for the "global system outage" and said it was "working to resolve the the problem as quickly as possible".
Heathrow Airport said it was "working closely" with BA to solve the issue.
It is not known how many flights are affected but passengers have reported issues with flights to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and Belfast.
- » 1438 Square Meters of Concrete were Removed from the Seaside of Sunny Beach Resort
- » Journey in Europe with Ship-houses
- » Electric Airplane Start-up Eviation Aims to Enter Serrvice in 2021
- » Bulgarian Tourists in Serbia have Increased Threefold for the Last 10 Years
- » Minister of Tourism: I Hope for 40,000 to 50,000 Chinese Tourists in Bulgaria This Year
- » Passengers at Bulgaria's Varna, Burgas Airports Increase in January