Computer Problems Cause Flight Delays: British Airways
Computer problems are causing delays for British Airways passengers worldwide, the airline has said, reported BBC.
The carrier apologised for the "global system outage" and said it was "working to resolve the the problem as quickly as possible".
Heathrow Airport said it was "working closely" with BA to solve the issue.
It is not known how many flights are affected but passengers have reported issues with flights to and from Heathrow, Gatwick and Belfast.
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels