Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
''The salaries of the Bulgarian Teachers will increase with 15% this fall'', said the Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, according to bTV.
September's growth will be the same for all, as there is no mechanism yet to be linked to the results of their work.
However, the next increases will be given after well done job.
The government's commitment is to double the teacher's salaries by the end of the four-year term.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu