Bulgarian Teachers to Receive 15% Pay Rise This Fall
''The salaries of the Bulgarian Teachers will increase with 15% this fall'', said the Finance Minister Vladislav Goranov, according to bTV.
September's growth will be the same for all, as there is no mechanism yet to be linked to the results of their work.
However, the next increases will be given after well done job.
The government's commitment is to double the teacher's salaries by the end of the four-year term.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021