No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
At this point, there is no increased migratory pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border’’, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary committee on internal security has said, according to BNR.
He welcomed the fact that Turkey fulfils its commitments agreed a year and a half ago with the European Commission.
He said it was crucial that the conflict in the Middle East be completed more quickly in order to reduce the refugee wave to the EU.
Tsvetanov pointed out that in comparison to 2015, the number of refugees has decreased significantly since the beginning of this year.
- » Norway Sends Troops to the Border with Russia
- » Russia Threatened to Place more Missiles near Poland
- » US: Macedonia may be the Next NATO Member
- » The United States will Produce Armored Machinery in Romania
- » Council of Ministers will Discuss the Way of Security of the Airspace of Bulgaria
- » US Planes Conducted Night Exercises over the Korean Peninsula