No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
At this point, there is no increased migratory pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border’’, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary committee on internal security has said, according to BNR.
He welcomed the fact that Turkey fulfils its commitments agreed a year and a half ago with the European Commission.
He said it was crucial that the conflict in the Middle East be completed more quickly in order to reduce the refugee wave to the EU.
Tsvetanov pointed out that in comparison to 2015, the number of refugees has decreased significantly since the beginning of this year.
- » The Netherlands Donated Minibuses to the Bulgarian Ministry of Interior for Transport of Migrants
- » US Fighters Fired Signaling Missiles to Russian Warplanes
- » S&D Group President: Romania and Bulgaria are Ready to Join Schengen
- » Government Approved Additional Funds Up to BGN 19 970 000 to Repair 15 MiG-29 Fighter Jets
- » The Military Ministry will Pay BGN 81 Million for the Repair of 15 MiGs
- » Washington, Seoul and Tokyo Begin Two-day Joint Military Exercises