No Increased Migratory Pressure on Bulgarian-Turkish Border
At this point, there is no increased migratory pressure on the Bulgarian-Turkish border’’, Tsvetan Tsvetanov, chairman of the parliamentary committee on internal security has said, according to BNR.
He welcomed the fact that Turkey fulfils its commitments agreed a year and a half ago with the European Commission.
He said it was crucial that the conflict in the Middle East be completed more quickly in order to reduce the refugee wave to the EU.
Tsvetanov pointed out that in comparison to 2015, the number of refugees has decreased significantly since the beginning of this year.
- » The Total Military Budget of NATO Member States is $ 957 billion
- » Defence Budget to Reach 2% of GDP by 2024
- » Russia will Provide Logistics for the Bulgarian MiG-29 until 2022
- » Trump Pushes for New 'Space Force'
- » NATO will Conduct Large-scale Exercises near Russia's Borders in October
- » Erdogan will not Give up on Buying C-400 Systems from Russia