10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
On the Bulgarian-Turkish border there is a 10km queue of cargo vehicles at exit from the country at Kapitan Andreevo border checkpoint, the press office of Chief Directorate Border Police said, cited by Focus News Agency.
On the Bulgarian-Romanian border, at Dunav Most – Vidin checkpoint, there is a 2km queue of cargo vehicles, also at exit from the country.
Traffic is intensive at Kulata, and normal at the other checkpoints along the border.
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body