Bulgaria is Making Positive and Confident Steps Towards the Fulfillment of Almost All Recommendations under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification
‘’Bulgaria has been making positive and confident steps towards the fulfillment of almost all recommendations under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification’’, Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov said after meetings in Brussels with representatives of the European Commission and the Belgian Prosecutor’s Office, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
During his visit to Brussels Sotir Tsatsarov met with the department which manages the work under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification.
In his words, he was assured during those meetings that Bulgaria was making very positive and confident steps towards the fulfillment of almost all recommendations under that mechanism.
- » 174 People Spent the Night at the Crisis Centre For Homeless People in the Capital
- » "For" and "Against" the Istanbul Convention Today in Parliament
- » A Motion of no Confidence Enters the National Assembly Today
- » The Ombudsman and the Trade Unions Submit a Legislative Proposal to Protect Labor Rights
- » Investments of over BGN 12 Million in the Border Region Between Bulgaria and Serbia
- » The Holy Synod Declared Itself Against the Istanbul Convention