Bulgaria is Making Positive and Confident Steps Towards the Fulfillment of Almost All Recommendations under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification
‘’Bulgaria has been making positive and confident steps towards the fulfillment of almost all recommendations under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification’’, Bulgaria’s Chief Prosecutor Sotir Tsatsarov said after meetings in Brussels with representatives of the European Commission and the Belgian Prosecutor’s Office, the Bulgarian National Radio reported.
During his visit to Brussels Sotir Tsatsarov met with the department which manages the work under the Mechanism for Cooperation and Verification.
In his words, he was assured during those meetings that Bulgaria was making very positive and confident steps towards the fulfillment of almost all recommendations under that mechanism.
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated
- » President Radev: ‘Bulgaria Must Have Long-Term Security Strategy’
- » Deputy PM Valeri Simeonov: There is No Way I can Resign, I See no Reason to Do So'