Sofia Hosts European Conference on Role of Culture For Social Inclusion
More than 40 politicians from European Union member countries are discussing in Sofia the role of culture as a driver of social inclusion, social innovation and intercultural dialogue in European cities and regions, reported the Bulgarian National Radio.
The event has been organized by the European Committee of the Regions.
The hosts from Sofia Municipality have presented the experience of the capital city in management of cultural processes, financing of culture via innovative private-public partnerships and renovation of spaces for cultural events.
In latest estimates, culture and creativity account for more than 80,000 jobs in Bulgaria.
- » Painter Salvador Dali's Body to be Exhumed For Paternity Suit
- » Summer festival OPERA OPEN 2017 - Plovdiv
- » Dance show NEO DERVISH at the ancient theater in Plovdiv
- » Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
- » Three Bulgarian Women Painters with Exhibition at Arte Gallery
- » Rediscover Bulgaria Photo Exhibition on Lover's Bridge in Sofia