Mostly Sunny Today with Temporary Cloud Increases
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases of cloudiness, only in some places there is possibility for short rainfalls.
There will be light east, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures in most places will range between 20° and 25°, in Sofia 22°, Georgi Tsekov from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announced, according to FOCUS News Agency.
Atmospheric pressure in the morning will be higher than the average for May, but it is expected to decrease during the day and get closer to the average level.
- » Code Yellow for Dangerously High Temperatures is in Force for 14 Districts in Bulgaria
- » Yellow Code for Heat in 16 Regions, Thunders Expected in 10
- » Today is the Official Start of Astronomical Summer
- » NIMH: Yellow Code for Strong Wind in 8 Regions
- » NIMH: Weather Will be Sunny, Max. Temperatures Between 26° and 31°
- » NIMH: Rains with Thunders Over Eastern and Southwestern Regions, Max Temperatures 26°-31°