Mostly Sunny Today with Temporary Cloud Increases
Today it will be mostly sunny with temporary increases of cloudiness, only in some places there is possibility for short rainfalls.
There will be light east, in Eastern Bulgaria to moderate northeast wind. Maximum temperatures in most places will range between 20° and 25°, in Sofia 22°, Georgi Tsekov from the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) announced, according to FOCUS News Agency.
Atmospheric pressure in the morning will be higher than the average for May, but it is expected to decrease during the day and get closer to the average level.
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny with Maximum Temperatures of 13-18°C
- » 150 New Trees were Planted in the Lauta Park in Plovdiv
- » Scientists Found Microorganisms in Antarctica that were Thought to be Unable to Live on Earth
- » NIMH: Sunny Weather with Maximum Temperatures of 10-15°C