Barometer Bulgaria: 4 Parties Enter National Assembly If Elections Were Held Today
If Parliamentary elections were held today in Bulgaria GERB, The Bulgarian Socialist Party, the Unite Patriots and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms would enter the National Assembly, the results of the national survey of Barometer Bulgaria Agency show, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The survey was made two months after the early Parliamentary elections and two weeks after the formation of the new Bulgarian cabinet.
21.7% of the respondents said they would not vote.
34.2% of the surveyed nationals would cast their ballots for GERB, 27.6% would vote for the Bulgarian Socialist Party, 11.2% would vote for the United Patriots coalition and 8.6% would vote for the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Volya Party which is currently represented at the National Assembly would earn only 2.2% of the votes and remain under the 4% barrier.
- » 10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » PM Boyko Borisov Expresses Condolences For Victims of Terrorist Attack in Manchester
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated