Barometer Bulgaria: 4 Parties Enter National Assembly If Elections Were Held Today
If Parliamentary elections were held today in Bulgaria GERB, The Bulgarian Socialist Party, the Unite Patriots and the Movement for Rights and Freedoms would enter the National Assembly, the results of the national survey of Barometer Bulgaria Agency show, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The survey was made two months after the early Parliamentary elections and two weeks after the formation of the new Bulgarian cabinet.
21.7% of the respondents said they would not vote.
34.2% of the surveyed nationals would cast their ballots for GERB, 27.6% would vote for the Bulgarian Socialist Party, 11.2% would vote for the United Patriots coalition and 8.6% would vote for the Movement for Rights and Freedoms (DPS).
Volya Party which is currently represented at the National Assembly would earn only 2.2% of the votes and remain under the 4% barrier.
- » Ad-Hoc Committee to Examine the Procedure For New Type Fighter Jet Aircraft
- » Bulgarian Council of Ministers Approves Draft Agreement on Labour Migration with Armenia, Moldova and Ukraine
- » National Construction Control Directorate to Conduct an Inspection of Residential Buildings
- » Case against MP Mareshki and His Team Will Not Be Over Soon, Prosecution Says
- » 23% Support for GERB and United Patriots Coalition Government
- » NSI: Poverty Line for Bulgaria Was BGN 308.17 in 2016