1km Long Queue of Cars Formed at the Entrance of Kulata Border Checkpoint
A 1km long queue of cars formed at Kulata border checkpoint at the entrance of the country, the press centre of Chief Directorate Border Police announced.
The information is by 06:00 Bulgarian time. The reason for the queue of cars forming is repairs being done on the roadway at the checkpoint.
At Dunav Most-Vidin border checkpoint, there was a 1km long queue of cargo vehicles at the exit. Traffic was normal on the Bulgarian-Serbian, Bulgarian-Macedonian, Bulgarian-Turkish, and the remaining checkpoints on the Bulgarian-Romanian borders.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System