1km Long Queue of Cars Formed at the Entrance of Kulata Border Checkpoint
A 1km long queue of cars formed at Kulata border checkpoint at the entrance of the country, the press centre of Chief Directorate Border Police announced.
The information is by 06:00 Bulgarian time. The reason for the queue of cars forming is repairs being done on the roadway at the checkpoint.
At Dunav Most-Vidin border checkpoint, there was a 1km long queue of cargo vehicles at the exit. Traffic was normal on the Bulgarian-Serbian, Bulgarian-Macedonian, Bulgarian-Turkish, and the remaining checkpoints on the Bulgarian-Romanian borders.
- » 10km Queue of Cargo Vehicles at at Kapitan Andreevo Border Checkpoint
- » PM Boyko Borisov Expresses Condolences For Victims of Terrorist Attack in Manchester
- » Tsvetan Tsvetanov: 'It is Possible for Bulgaria to Become Part of the Schengen Area After a Successful Presidency of the EU Council
- » Number of Refugees in Bulgaria has Decreased Significantly
- » President Rumen Radev: Only E-government Will Meet Public Expectations For Effectiveness, Transparency and Control'
- » National Theater ''Ivan Vazov'' To Be Renovated