Dimitar Glavchev: ‘Bulgaria Recognized Macedonia by its Constitutional Name’
‘’Bulgaria has been supporting firmly the name of the Republic of Macedonia and this support is part of our consistent policy towards Macedonia since we recognized our neighboring country’’, Bulgaria’s National Assembly Speaker Dimitar Glavchev told TV+ channel.
According to his words, Sofia should not take side in the naming dispute between Skopje and third countries.
‘’Bulgaria was the first country that recognized the Republic of Macedonia and unlike other countries we recognized Macedonia under its constitutional name’’, Dimitar Glavchev added.
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting
- » Protests at the Hospital in Pomorie Continue
- » Bulgarian President Convenes National Security Council
- » Dairy Products Prices Seen Going Up by 10% in 2017
- » Unemployment in Bulgaria has Dropped to 6.5%
- » Bulgarian Firefighters Protest on Saturday