Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
After a meeting with local authorities of Burgas due to the summer tourist season’s preparation, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova proclaimed that a total of 756 police officers would be sent to enhance security along the resorts, reported BNR.
All bodies of control will be relied on for a smooth summer season with a tourist growth of 7 - 8% expected this year.
Early bookings from Germany have gone up by 10 – 29% for the different resorts, while the growth in charter flights from France is 83%.
The expected growth of tourism from Russia is 15 – 20%.
- » The Bulgarian Railways Add Extra Seats to Services During Holiday Weekend
- » Ryanair Plans to Make Pilots Change Holidays
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Four Beach Concessions will be Suspended'
- » Ryanair Faces EUR 20m Compensation Bill Over Cancellations
- » Ryanair Canceled Over 20 Flights to and from Sofia
- » Ryanair Publishes Full List of Cancellations