Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
After a meeting with local authorities of Burgas due to the summer tourist season’s preparation, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova proclaimed that a total of 756 police officers would be sent to enhance security along the resorts, reported BNR.
All bodies of control will be relied on for a smooth summer season with a tourist growth of 7 - 8% expected this year.
Early bookings from Germany have gone up by 10 – 29% for the different resorts, while the growth in charter flights from France is 83%.
The expected growth of tourism from Russia is 15 – 20%.
- » Bulgaria will have Advertising Billboards in New York
- » Wizz Air Opens 28th Base in Varna
- » More and More Foreigners Work on the Black Sea Coast
- » Number of Violations Were Found Along the Northern Black Sea Cost
- » Minister of Tourism: 'Almost as Many Greeks Come to Bulgaria as Bulgarians Visit Greece'
- » DW: Bulgaria Expects a Busy Summer