Enhanced Security Measures Along Bulgarian Summer Resorts
After a meeting with local authorities of Burgas due to the summer tourist season’s preparation, Minister of Tourism Nikolina Angelkova proclaimed that a total of 756 police officers would be sent to enhance security along the resorts, reported BNR.
All bodies of control will be relied on for a smooth summer season with a tourist growth of 7 - 8% expected this year.
Early bookings from Germany have gone up by 10 – 29% for the different resorts, while the growth in charter flights from France is 83%.
The expected growth of tourism from Russia is 15 – 20%.
- » Ryanair Announces Their New Destination From Burgas
- » 47 500 Tourists Visited Bulgaria For Treatment Purposes
- » Bulgarian Buyers of Holiday Properties in our Country have Leveled with the Russians
- » In Q3 of 2017, 1 991.8 Thousand Bulgarian Residents Made Tourist Trips
- » Coming Soon The New Book of Peika.bg: "Mystical Walks Around Bulgaria for Extraordinary Travelers!"
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia