66% of Bulgarians Do Not Trust New Parliament
The monthly and economic index of Gallup International shows that the new parliament of Bulgaria is starting its work with a level of trust of 24%, or 66% of the people do not trust the current formation inside, quoted by the Bulgarian National Radio.
The agency comments that the numbers are relatively good, compared to the situation over the past years, as the overall trend of negativism towards the parliament’s activity has been kept.
30% of the polled were optimistic in early May, regarding the country’s direction of development, while 53% were pessimists.
Despite the fact that pessimism is traditionally overwhelming, it looks like the positive evaluations have more stable positions through the past years, sociologists say.
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"
- » Bulgarian PM: Bulgaria Has Reduced Its External Debt
- » Film Shooting Changes Urban Mobility in Sofia