2 People Dead, One’s Life in Danger Due to Road Accidents in the Past day in Bulgaria
Two people died and one’s life was in danger due to road accidents in the past 24 hours in Bulgaria, the press centre of the Ministry of Interior announced.
A total of 19 road accidents occurred in the country, in which 22 people were injured.
In the capital Sofia, 183 minor and 3 serious road accidents were registered. Four people were injured in them.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System